1. Q: Can anyone register to play?
A: Yes. Anyone can REGISTER TO PLAY as long as they have 6 players for their team. Amateur Teams are co-ed. At least (2) female players must be on the court at all times during play. Open teams may select a roster at their discretion.
2. Are registrations and sponsorships tax-deductible?
A: Yes. The Jayo Foundation is a 501c3 project of S.E.E. All contributions are tax-deductible to extent of the law.
3. What does it cost to play?
A: Please click the registration link below for registration fees. CLICK TO REGISTER
4. How many people are on each team?
A: The Jayo Invitational is a six-Person event. Each team is comprised of 6 individuals plus alternates. (6) Players play on the court at a time.
In the Celebrity Bracket a Professional or Olympic Team Captain hosts each team of celebrities. Additional pros can be rented at any time.
5. What are the rules?
A: The Invitational is played in accordance with F.I.V.B. rules.
Each game is played to (21) points. The top (2) teams out of each pool make it to playoffs. Playoffs are single elimination.
6. Can I Improve my team?
A: Yes! At any time pros who are not actively playing are able to be rented to play on your team. Not winning? A world champion or Olympic Gold Medalist can fix that. The cost of pro-rentals is negotiated between the pro and the team with a floor set by the tournament based on the round of play. Rentsls get more expensive toward playoffs. Proceeds from the rental of pros go to the benefitting charitable organization. This is Fantasy Sports... but for real.
7. What is included in my registration?
- Tournament pool play (at least 3 games)
- Tournament t-shirt
- Lua of Laughs Lunch catered by Ono Hawaiian
- Admittance into the 2019 Jayo Beach Bash After Party
8. What do I get for winning?
The winning team of the Corporate Challenge will win the right to compete on Center Court at the Hermosa Beach Open.
9. Are there any other costs?
A: There is a parking fee set by the County of Los Angeles. Historically $1-$5. Food & Beverage options are available for purchase.
10. CAN ANYONE ATTEND ART ON THE BEACH OR COME WATCH THE TOURNAMENT? IS THERE A FEE?